The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is a powerful yet affordable tower server designed for small offices, remote and branch offices to run on-premise and Hybrid Cloud solutions, delivering enterprise-class performance, security, reliability, and expandability at a lower cost. Just a small change can give you an extra edge. Hewlett Packard Enterprise builds security right into the server with HPE iLO silicon root of trust, making the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server one of the world’s most secure industry-standard servers. Redundant power supply options and up to 4 LFF or 8 SFF hot-plug HDDs provide availability and flexibility. The enhanced expansion capability allows you to upgrade with SAS controllers, networking cards, or graphics cards as your business grows. You will be surprised at how much benefit you can get with the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server.
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server1
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 E-2224 1P 16GB-U S100i 4LFF 350W PS Server
- New 350W non-hot-plug power supply with Gold-level power efficiency.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E-2100/2200 processor series with up to 6 cores and 83W, 8th/9th Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel® Xeon® E-2200, 9th Gen Core™ i3 and Pentium G processors.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering 8 GB, 16 GB. and a maximum of 64 GB memory capacity.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port option kit.
4 in stock
This Server is amazing.